The enrollment station is designed to interface with an existing PC. It does not have an embedded processing platform like the Face reader and utilizes the PC for the enrollment function.
ES Primary Power:
- PC Workstation is recommended (verses lap top.)
- Operating systems - Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional / XP Professional
- RAM - Minimum 512 MB - 1MB preferred
- Processor – Pentium 4, 3 GHz or faster, dual processor is supported.
- Hard Drive Size – Minimum of 120 MB, not including space for template storage.
- Video card supporting two monitors (e.g., GeForce FX 5600, or Radeon Cards with dual view mode) and having one of its outputs be the composite or s-video type.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Ethernet card.
- TCP/IP network environment with DHCP server
- 4in. LCD for optimal user feedback
- Video – Three Composite (RCA)
- Reader connection- Pigtail
- RS 485
Card Reader Data Inputs:
- Power – Supplied with unit
- Video Out:2 – Composite (RCA)
- Video In: 1– Composite (RCA)
- Card Reader - One 8 conductor twisted pair with shield 24 awg 500’(150m)
- Communication – RS 485
- 4.69”W x 11.5”H x 5.98”D (119 x 292 x 152mm)
- 59° F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
- 15% to 65% (Indoor use only)